This is a graduate class blog, so I am testing my posting ability before it's required! If I've learned anything about technology, it's that it rarely does exactly what you expect.
Dorothy: Hello - I am hoping this is a good contact point for you. I am thinking we are partners on the Mind Mapping project as we we introduction buddies the first day. Would you be available to discuss this project - by phone or e-mail. I have logged onto the software and the best I can tell we can work together remotely. Give me a call. 210-387-9111
Dorothy:
ReplyDeleteHello - I am hoping this is a good contact point for you. I am thinking we are partners on the Mind Mapping project as we we introduction buddies the first day. Would you be available to discuss this project - by phone or e-mail. I have logged onto the software and the best I can tell we can work together remotely. Give me a call. 210-387-9111